Monday, September 26, 2011

Brownlow 2011: Dane Swan - The People's Brownlow Winner

Awesome.
I love Dane Swan and I think he's about to win the Brownlow. Let's see. Round 23 and he's up by 6 from Dal Santo. Dal Santo needs two B.O.Gs. And he only gets two votes. Swannie gets 2 and WINS THE BROWNLOW.

This is great. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll just dance around the house in my tracky dacks.

34 votes. The highest number of votes ever.

In the interview he's calling Bruce, 'mate'. Mick Malthouse looks really proud. He met his girlfriend, Taylor in a bar, he tells Bruce. "Yeah, no, she's good. She's lovely."

Now he's talking about his friendship with Chris Tarrant. So good. It looked like there was a tear in his eye. Then Bruce changes the subject. Dane, anyone you want to thank? "Oh yeah, we'll give it a go." His formal speech is quite funny. You can see he's trying to keep a lid on it.

Great work Dane.

Surely one of the best players I've ever seen.

No comments: