Monday, September 26, 2011

Brownlow 2011: It Always Starts With An Annoying Montage

I hate how they start sports telecasts. This one has a bunch of old sport legends talking too close to the camera. They're all talking about winning a triple whatever they won. Channel 7 are already convinced it's Judd or Goodes cos they're going for their third. I'd rather not see Jeff Fenech on my TV again.

Okay, let's get this straight. I think Judd will win. I don't want him to win. I want Scott Pendlebury to win.

Round 1+2. We see footage of Kevin Rudd leaving game early and Andrew Krakouer kicking a ridiculous goal. Demetrio racing through the votes again. Swan, Pendles and Cox on 5 votes. Why does Demetrio have to be so fast every year? Just get rid of some of the filler betting ads and interviews with kids and we'll make it to the end before Wednesday.

No comments: