Friday, March 01, 2013

Our Captains This Week.

Max Walker yesterday.

This week our captains not only represent the Abbotsford Anglers, they represent their home countries. Shutts, New Zealand and Al Judd.... Geelong. I did a bit of a ring around to their fellow countrymen.

"Juddy is the greatest man to come out of Geelong since Gary "Whiskas" Hocking. And like Gary, Ford asked Juddy to change his name to "Fiesta". Unfortunately Juddy refused."
Max Walker

"Juddy made me go lez."
Portia de Rossi

"Juddy also made me go lez."
Dennis Walter


"Who could forget little Shuttsy at juniors training every week. First to arrive. Last to leave. Oh. Hold on. I was thinking Lance's kid."
Richard Hadlee

"Shuttsy's middle foot pull is a real slice of heaven. He's also good at batting." 
Dave Dobbyn

"Shuttsy made me go lez."
Paul Henry

No comments: