Monday, January 30, 2006

Show Tunes For Satan

Blogger bloke, Koaloha forgets his walkman and is subjected to noisy preacher freaks in train carriage.
Koaloha: “Excuse me, but do you mind keeping your voice down, I am trying to read.”

Preacher Lady: (screams) “I got to testify.”

Preacher lady hitches up her skirts and tells me that I am going to hell for interrupting you-know-who’s word. Two or three OTHER Christian ladies on the train start shouting at me and discussing my prospects as the Devil’s prison bitch. The last straw was a 50 something red faced man in a suit slamming his Bible towards my face.

There was only one thing I could do.

Koaloha: “If you all don’t lower your voices and cease calling me Satan, I will have to sing show tunes.”

The other straphangers look at me with stony faces.

I begin to sing.

“Its very clear, our love is here to stay. Not for a year, but forever and a day…”
More hilarity at Ladies Village Improvement Society - Crazy Train or Emotional Subway Attack.

No comments: