Thanks to my sister, the rubber ducky tester I am now the proud driver of an '85 900 Saab GLE.
It's an excitement machine (unlike Brisbane band, 78 Saab), similar to that driven by James Bond in the 1980's!
Now for some important caveats:
- Bond drove the 900 Turbo.
- The Funbird Mk II hasn't got a turbo.
- Bond never drove a Saab in the movies. He only drove Saabs in the dodgy Bond novels published in the 1980's.
- These novels were NOT written by Ian Fleming.
- The Funbird guarantee still stands.