Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Zoinks! Potatoe Typo!

I use a nifty little freeware (but not for long?!) program called MacJournal to write all this stuff. It's a real good program for writing simple text and keeping your writing organised. While it does have a neato spellcheck, like many other text editors, MacJournal doesn't auto-correct common typos. I like typing with me eyes shut and can never be bothered proofing, so this was giving me the dardits until I found the wonderful Spell Catcher. Spell Catcher is a auto-correcting wizard which plugs into many, if not all text editors, chat clients etc on Mac and PC. I might start using it with BBedit too.

If you're like me and you have a thing for text editors, notepads and getting organised, check out text.editor.addicts.txt or the superb 43 Folders. More on 43 Folders later.

No comments: