Monday, September 24, 2018

Enjoy The Week: 2018 Grand Final Week Diary. Brownlow Monday.


I always post a picture of Greame Teasdale in his suit on Brownlow night.
So I put some money on Brodie Grundy to win the Brownlow and then remembered that I had already done that back in April. $10 each way to pay $1300.

Spent the rest of the day spending the winnings in my head.

He hasn't even come close. Tom Mitchell won it.

Most years I blog the Brownlow votes. You can see the hijinks over there in the links.

Today I got some ribbon for Brown Ribbon Day. Should have made some ribbons but I'm tired and getting a cold. A cold on Saturday could be a disaster.

Okay, the daily phone message stat.

Remember it's Brownlow day so there was a lot going on tonight.

Anyway, here goes...

187 footy related messages on my phone today.



No comments: