Monday, August 15, 2011

The Cracks Are Starting To Appear.

First, some nice work from Gawker.

Pippa Middleton's butt: Is it real? Opinions differ!
"I'm not convinced that it's completely natural... she may have had some sort of pants that gave her a little bit of a lift, or even a little bit of padding" says London spa owner Lesley Reynolds Kahn. "[E]xpensive dresses are designed to do all the heavy lifting on their own... and couture is almost always going to do more for a lass than a pair of jeans," says E!'s Natalie Finn. "Please give me food," says a starving Somali child. 

No, I'm not desperate enough for visitors to post a photo of Pippa's arse. That's so last financial year.

Which reminds me of this marvelous bit of repartee I had with a young StKilda supporter girl on Friday night.
Me: "OOH ST KILDA, THE CRACKS ARE STARTING TO APPEAR!"

Girl: "WELL, PULL YOUR PANTS UP THEN!"
I believe the kids of today would say that I was "totes pwned".

Some football supporters yesterday.

 Orxx.

No comments: