Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm On MySpace If You Like That Sort Of Thing

I've never liked the idea of MySpace. Apart from its godawful design, the whole idea of bragging of your 1853 "friends" is peurile and stupid. But I'm told nobody will come to read The Nightwatchman if I don't have a page there.

I'm not having too much trouble getting readers but hey, here's my MySpace page. Now you can be my friend!!

Question. Does having The Posies' Jon Auer and My Morning Jacket as friends make me almost as famous?

And if you become one of my "friends" does that allow you to refer to Jon Auer as a "friend of a friend."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me how it works?

I ran into "bass player from awsome now defunct Welsh band" on Friday night and he told me that he has a myspace page.

Is he inviting me to be a special "myspace" friend?

Glenn Peters said...

It's obvious. He wants to marry you.