Monday, October 03, 2005

My Driving Horror

I've had bad luck in the car lately.

THURSDAY AFTERNOON

I felt something tickle the back of my neck. That's okay, it's gotta be a hair from my recent haircut. When I realised the 'recent haircut' took place a fortnight ago I looked into the rearvision mirror.

Big black spider crawls across my face, from right ear to under my lip.

All this happened while driving at 90k's.

SUNDAY MORNING, 3AM

Again driving at 90 but this time on my way home from a rock show. There's a few people standing on the side of the road ahead.

Two small dogs were thrown out of the dodgy Commodore I'm driving behind.

I swerve to miss the dogs and the people cheer. It happened too fast to take down number plates.

One of the dogs looked already dead when it hit the road.

No comments: